Thursday, October 20, 2011

Roommates

This time of year I get to thinking about all of the roommates that I have had and I am extra grateful for all the people who have change my life in unexpected ways. Some of my best friends were once my roommates and for the most part those are the people that I still keep in contact with.

The other day as I was sitting in my chair, covered with a blanket, not feeling well, and watching Monk, my mom called me and asked me if I would consider getting some roommates. I told her that I would definitely have to meet them first to see if they could come and live with me. She told me that arrangements could be made.

Yesterday I went and met a set of sisters and we got along so well that they are now my new roommates....




In case you were wondering, yes I am a sucker for a really cute face, they are sisters, and I have not named them yet...any ideas?

3 comments:

Shaina said...

So cute! They will probably bring less drama into your lives than other roommates you have had did :). But they also can't share their cute clothes with you either, so that's a bummer.

Shaina said...

Just noticed my typo - I meant into your life. You only have one. It's your new roommates that have seven.

Linda Stahr said...

cute and super cute?!?!?