Sunday, November 2, 2008

The most boring post ever

This is not going to be a long post, due to the fact that there is really not much to update, but I am feeling a little like Justin about posting so infrequently. Anyway, here is the news.

In 8th grade we build a rollercoaster, and I even took a picture of it, but I cannot post the picture because my students all jumped into the picture. The photo, showes exactly what they are like, but you are going to have to take my word on it.

In 7th grade we learned all about Da Vinci, and what he did. They spent a whole week drawing like he did, and I will have to take a picture of their art. It is hanging in the hall, so I can take a photo while they are all in other classes. Look forward to that on a different post.

In 6th grade we are almost finished with Biology. I am really excited. We all had to create posters for the department of conservation, and they are going to be judged later this week. The people in the conservation office told me that I also had to make a poster, and so I did. If I win the contest than I get 50 dollars and free dinner. I do not know what I would do with all that extra cash, but it would for sure be something exciting.

That in reality is life. Sorry that it is not more interesting. Maybe later this week it will be better.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Ok, so maybe it wasn't an earth shattering blog post, but I wouldn't go so far as calling it the most boring post ever. I've read worse. Plus, you mentioned roller coasters, that alone ups the excitment level, even without the pictures.

Linda Stahr said...

Not so boring... Boring would be something like posting nothing but "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."

Looking forward to art photos!