Friday, March 6, 2009

Disneyland




I was lucky enough to catch a break on a ticket and have a sister who was willing to let me tag along with her and her family on my first trip to Disneyland. We had lots of fun in the sun, and even if we were the whitest people in the park (check out those legs!), we probably had the most fun.

Jamila and I were lucky to be in the right place at the right time. We were standing by a fence while Patience and Ethan were getting cotton candy, when Goofy came. So we got to be first in line to get our picture taken. When we were visiting California Adventures we both got our picture taken with Goofy again, so we were the luckiest Alaskans on the trip.



We went through Chip n' Dale's tree house at the request of Chloe. When we were on the way down there was a rock, and well it was impossible to keep these three off the rock. Kanani and I actual went through the tree house another time, as did the other girls, but she did not want to get on the rock when we finished the second time.



Train! Train! We were in line for the Casey Jr. and Mateo and Kanani were trying to push the gate open. Sad enough it didn't work, but we did get on the train and we got to sit in the "Wild Animals" car. It seemed appropriate.



This is the silly picture of Mateo.



Kanani loved it so much she wants to go again I am sure. I loved it too, but mostly cause I got to be with fun people. Thanks for letting me crash Disneyland.

1 comment:

Charity said...

One word...jealous.