Saturday, June 5, 2010

I intend to have a job

Last Friday I received a phone call regarding an interview that I had had at one of the schools here in the valley. I got the job. At least they want to hire me. I went in to the school on Tuesday and signed a letter of intent. This stated that I intend on taking the job and they intend on hiring me, but it is all based on approval by the school board. So if the school board says yes, then I officially start on August 16th. If they school board says no, then there is still a chance that I go teach English in Uruguay.

3 comments:

Linda Stahr said...

Good luck! If you DO end up in Uruguay, stop here first. There's no way I have enough money to visit Uruguay.

Tiffany J said...

I hope the school board approves of you. I do!

Patience said...

I'm glad you're not leaving. You would probably have to change your cell number if you did, and I'm just barely starting to not have to look on the fridge to figure it out when I want to call you every day. It's still not totally there though. That's why I sometimes have to dial twice in a row...I'm trying to drill it into my brain!